Here are some of the awesome non-Dune tools our wizards use to make 🎇.
- OpenZepplin's ERC-xxx Standards Docs are helpful for learning how each ERC-xxx standard works/
- The EVM Handbook is a curated list of EVM resources for aspiring blockchain data analysts.
- Solidity Visual Developer for VS Code is a helpful suit of tools for smart contract auditing inside of VS code.
- deth.net is a set of Ethereum developer tools that help with blockchain data sleuthing.
- ZK Zhao's map of the Crypto Data Landscape is helpful for getting a sense of the current crypto data ecosystem
- His Chaininsight tool is pretty cool too, could help you build the next trending dashboard before someone else does 🧙
- Our Recommended Reading List for a bunch of guides on crypto data topics and projects to check out.
- DeepDAO - stats on DAOs and their treasuries.
- DethCode lets you go into an Ethereum smart contract's code to read the comments or the actual logic can help to understand the smart contract's emitted data.
- freeCodeCamp's Learn Solidity Handbook
- Sidekik - useful for digging into smart contracts to understand how they operate and their data structure
- Ethernaut - a wargame where you "hack" a set of smart contracts, uesfull for learning how smart contracts work.
- Advanced Ethereum Mini Courses - while they assume you have an understanding of Solidity, React, Truffle and Web3, these courses are a good resource for understanding how theory applies to practice.
- Online Ethereum Transaction Decoder