Support & Feedback
How to Get Support¶
If you can't seem to find the help you're looking for, here's the best way to get it:
1. Try searching using the Search bar above¶
We know you probably did that already but just in case :)
Here are a few relevant support channels:
- #beginners - if you're just getting going and have what feels like a stupid question (note: it's probably not)
- #query-questions is great for getting help on building amazing queries.
- #data-tables is the place for questions related to the data you'll find in Dune.
- #decoding is for smart contract decoding related questions.
- #dashboards-viz is for Dashboard and Visualization questions.
- #spellbook is for Spellbook related questions.
- #dune-api is for API related questions.
How to Leave Feedback¶
For general Dune app feedback, leave a suggestion on our Canny board here.
We also have 3 feedback channels in Discord:
- #general-feedback for general feedback.
- #bugs bug reports.
- #feature-requests for any cool ideas you have.
If you're working with any of our public repositories (e.g. Spellbook), you can also open a Github issue.
For Docs feedback fixes or additions, click the pencil icon to the right of the page title and open a GitHub issue or submit a pull request:
For any issues related to your account, billing or any other administrative problems, please send an email to email@example.com.