Dune is a web-based platform that allows you to query public blockchain data and aggregate it into beautiful dashboards.
To get started with Dune in 5 minutes, see the Quickstart.
The world's blockchain data at your fingertips!
Blockchains are open and transparent, but each chain is unique—making it difficult to understand, ingest, and aggregate data. Dune gives you the proper tools to analyze cross-chain data for different tokens, wallets, and protocols. You can also easily share your work with the community.
- Use the Query Editor to explore data, write queries, and gain mastery
- Make stunning visualizations with graphs, charts, and other unique options
- Create a Dashboard to embed visualizations, graphics, and text to tell compelling stories with your data
If you’re new to blockchain or SQL—or want to go deeper on Dune concepts and best practices—check out the following resources:
- Dune Official Getting Started Video Series to learn how data flows and how to navigate the Dune app to get the most out of it
- Web3 Analytics Resources to start performing your own analysis, or to find SQL and Blockchain resources for beginners
- Join our community in Discord to get support through the
Dune—along with our massive community of users and experts—provides powerful tools and analysis of all onchain data. You can find a dashboard for pretty much anything web3-related, including for EVMs like Ethereum, Polygon, Goerli, and Optimism—and non-EVM chains like Solana and Bitcoin.
Examples of real dashboards:
Find an expert¶
There are many experts in the crypto community who specialize in Dune or have the necessary skills to get up to speed quickly.